- The building complex consists of two halls, a large hall and a small hall which was added in 1972.
- The Vestry is at the rear of the church itself.
- The kitchen, which is is situated between the halls, can cater for both simultaneously via hatches as required.
- There are ladies and gents toilets and a modern disabled toilet.
- There is a lounge and small library off the hall vestibule and a small store which can be used as an office off the small hall.
- The Church has a speaker system and an induction loop system. as has the small hall.
- The Church heating was upgraded in 2013.
The Manse is situated next to the church building. Built in 1858 it has been fully modernised. It is a two storey building consisting of the following:-
- Four bedrooms, master with bay window.
- A bathroom, with w.c., bath and shower.
- A small toilet.
- A large lounge to front with bay window.
- A smaller sitting room to rear.
- A study to front.
- A large kitchen, with units and appliances, with a utility room beyond.
- Fully carpeted throughout, windows have a combination of vertical blinds or curtains.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- There is satellite TV provision.
- All the windows are double glazed.
- The Manse has always been kept in good order.
- There is a small garden to the front and a larger well established garden to the rear.